Observations of events I attend around the Oklahoma / Texas (Roar Region 9) and beyond.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Updates on the way

I have not taken the time to really work on the look or layout of my blog. I spend entirely too much time already in front of screens, so when it comes time to work on it at home, it usually does not appeal to me. But, the fact it looks like butt makes me what to do something about it. So, hopefully in the next few weeks I can make some time.

Unrelated, ARCORR race 4 is this weekend. The weather looks clear but hot, but should not be too bad since we will be running another evening show.

I also hope to make a return to sedan racing this fall. I have a car ready and painted minus electronics. It is a moorespeed cyclone with a few extras. I think it will be a pretty solid ride. I have a surikarn edition cyclone back a few years ago, and liked it pretty well.

No comments: