Observations of events I attend around the Oklahoma / Texas (Roar Region 9) and beyond.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

And to kick things off...

It has been awhile since I first setup this blog. The hope was to post reports from events I was attending, while I was at the event. Well, 2009 started off craptastic with health problems, and a string of problems that people new to the game of owning their own home seem to always running into.

Now things are finally starting to calm down. My health is better, I'm racing semi-frequently, and decided it was time to get this thing started. The layout will evolve as I have time. I needed an excuse to play around in photoshop. I also at this time have to give props to the other racers out there that have inspired me to even do this. If my site and content can be an 1/8th as useful or entertaining as their's, then I will be doing alright.

Here they are in no particular order, please check them out and thank them for their efforts.

http://www.oople.com

A great forum, race report, and product review site based out of the UK. Jimmy, Vicki, and friends do some of the best race reports you will ever read. They mix in some of their own regional humor, with great photography. If you are not checking out their site, you are truly missing out.

http://www.johnnyboydotca.blogspot.com


Johnny Boy's "Almost Live" RC Coverage. Johnny Boy is a racer from Canada that posts regional race reports as well as events he attends in the Northern United States. They are always entertaining whether it is the humorous recaps of racing events or the racing videos, this is definitely another must bookmark site. Johnny also frequents RCTECH, providing help to fellow racers.

That is all I have for now. My next post will be my recap of the reschedule ARCORR Race 1 from Allison's Off road in Little Rock, Arkansas, last month.